- Applications for passport renewal and consular attestation services should be submitted at the designated Passport Application Centres appointed by the High Commission.
- The High Commission does not normally accept applications for passport and consular attestation at its premises except in the case of damaged/lost passport and cases of visiting Indian nationals who have lost their passports. However, in exceptional and urgent cases, applicants may directly apply at the High Commission on working days between 0915 hrs to 1130 hrs. Additional fee is payable for emergency services.
- The staff at the Passport Application Centres is trained to answer your queries and provide information on passport and consular related issues. They are, however not High Commission personnel. Please feel free to contact the High Commission for additional information or if you are not satisfied or convinced by the response provided by the Passport Application Centre
- All Passport and consular attestation services have to be applied for in the prescribed forms. The relevant form may be downloaded from www.hcisingapore.gov.in or collected from the High Commission or its designated Passport Application Centres free of cost.
- All applications are to be submitted along with a recent passport-size colour photograph (4.5cmx3.5cm, white background). Please bring sufficient photocopies of your documents.
- Kindly note that all fee are payable in CASH at the High Commission and at the Passport Application Centres. Facility for payment by credit card/NETS is not available. The nearest ATM is in SP Services Building (111, Somerset Road) and at SCAPE Building 2nd floor.
- The authorised outsourcing agencies will charge a service fee of S$3.05 for each application.
- Facilities for taking instant photograph, photocopy and coin exchange are available on payment basis at the premises of the High Commission.
- For details of passport and consular attestation related services, please also visit our website www.hcisingapore.gov.in or drop us an email at email@example.com. Alternatively, we can also be reached at +65 62382550 during working hours.
- Indian Nationals in need of Consular or any other kind of assistance are advised to contact the High Commission. Please feel free to come to the High Commission at any time during working hours. Please carry a document to establish your nationality. In case of an emergency during public holidays or beyond working hours, please contact us at +65 62382538.
Services available only at HCI Singapore and not at Passport Application Centers
- Replacement of Lost/Damaged Passports.
- Emergency Passport
- Execution of Affidavit by Indian nationals
- Execution of Power of Attorney by Indian nationals.
- Execution of Letter of Assurance for Adoption.
- Emergency Consular Attestation services are available subject to subject to eligibility and on payment of additional fee of S$100.00.
Passport Application Centres
The authorized outsourcing agencies will charge a service fee of S$3.05 for each application.
AddressThe High Commission of India
31, Grange Road
Tel: +65 - 6737 6777
Fax: +65 - 6732 6909
Emergency Number for Indian Nationals
+65 6238 2538
Document Submission Time
9:15 to 11:30 am
Document Collection Time
4:15 pm to 5:15 pm
Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Nearest MRT: Somerset and Orchard MRT Stations.
Bus services: The High Commission is well connected by buses plying on routes 7,65, 106,123, 124,139, 143, 167, 171,174, 175, 190, 518 and 700.
Nearby Parking area: Overseas Family School (OFS) compound opposite the High Commission. Physically disabled persons can park their vehicle inside the premises of HCI after contacting the security post near the side gate on Leonie Hill Road or by calling in at Ph. 62382550 or 62382537.
Nearest ATM: SP Services Building (111, Somerset Road) and at SCAPE building (2nd floor).