- Indian visas have to be applied online. Please log on to https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/. Details are at Para 16 below.
- Please note that the Visa Application Centre will charge a fee of S$ 3.05 for each application.
- The staff at the Visa Application Centres is trained to answer your queries and provide information on Visa related issues. They are, however, not High Commission personnel. Please feel free to contact the High Commission (contact details given on the front page) for additional information or if you are not satisfied or convinced by the response provided by the Visa Application Centre.
- The High Commission of India does not normally accept visa applications at its premises except from Diplomatic/Official passport holders. However, in exceptional and urgent cases, applicants may directly apply at the High Commission on working days between 0915 hrs to 1130 hrs, subject to payment of emergency processing fee.
- For foreign nationals resident in Singapore, the normal processing time for issue of all categories of visa is 05 working days.
- Non-Singapore nationals, who are casual visitors and not normally resident in Singapore should apply for an Indian visa in the country of their residence or country of origin.
- For Business visas, invitation letters from the relevant Indian company and the recommendation letter from the Singapore Company are required.
- The validity of all visas is counted from the date of issue.
- Your passport must have a minimum validity of six months and two blank pages at the time of submission of visa application on account of ICA requirements at Changi Airport, Singapore.
- Kindly note that all fee are payable in CASH at the High Commission and at the Visa Application Centres. Facility for payment by credit card/NETS is not available. The nearest ATM is in SP Services Building (111, Somerset Road) and at SCAPE Building 2nd floor.
- The visa fee charged is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or the applicant withdrawing the application after submission or if the visa cannot be processed within the timeframe desired by applicants.
- Facilities for taking instant photograph, photocopies and coin exchange are available on payment basis at the premises of the High Commission.
- All visa applications should be accompanied by copy of personal particular page of the passport and a copy of the EP/WP/NRIC/SP.
- Any person seeking a visa to India for the purpose of entering into a surrogacy arrangement must ascertain beforehand whether the law of that country permits surrogacy and will provide appropriate travel documents to the child for accompanying the surrogate parents. Entering into surrogacy arrangement under any other visa not sought for surrogacy is punishable under the Indian law. For further details, please see the link
- For visa-related queries, kindly visit our website www.hcisingapore.gov.in or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we can be reached at +65 6238 2550 during working hours. Updated information on types of visas is also available on
http://www.immigrationindia.nic.in/ and http://mha.nic.in/ForeigDiv/ForeigHome.html.
- Visa applicants may apply at https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ and complete the application online after carefully going through the instructions listed on the web page.
- Please take a print out of the duly filled online form and submit a signed copy at the Visa Application Centres authorised by the High Commission.
- Applications are to be submitted along with a recent passport-size colour photograph (size 2" x 2", white background), applicable visa fee and two clear pages in your passport. Take note of requirements of additional documentation for business or employment visas.
- In case of any difficulty and for clarifications regarding online submission of the visa application, please contact the Assistant Consular Officer (email@example.com) or Telephone-Enquiry No. +65 62382550.
Visa Application Centres
- VFS (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- BLS International Services Singapore Pte Ltd.
The Verge, #04-09, 2 Serangoon Road
Singapore 218227, Tel: 62977646, Fax: 62977647
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.blsindia.sg
The authorised outsourcing agencies will charge a fee of S$3.05 for each application.
AddressThe High Commission of India
31, Grange Road
Tel: +65 - 6737 6777
Fax: +65 - 6732 6909
Emergency Number for Indian Nationals
+65 6238 2538
Document Submission Time
9:15 to 11:30 am
Document Collection Time
4:15 pm to 5:15 pm
Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Nearest MRT: Somerset and Orchard MRT Stations.
Bus services: The High Commission is well connected by buses plying on routes 7,65, 106,123, 124,139, 143, 167, 171,174, 175, 190, 518 and 700.
Nearby Parking area: Overseas Family School (OFS) compound opposite the High Commission. Physically disabled persons can park their vehicle inside the premises of HCI after contacting the security post near the side gate on Leonie Hill Road or by calling in at Ph. 62382550 or 62382537.
Nearest ATM: SP Services Building (111, Somerset Road) and at SCAPE building (2nd floor).