Notice Board Notice Board

Applications are invited from Diaspora youth(aged 18-30) for the 60th, 61st and 62nd editions of Know India Programme (KIP)

High Commission of India



Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 60th, 61st and 62nd editions of Know India Programme (KIP) for the Financial Year 2022-23. The interested youths may apply Details of 3 KIPs have already been announced by the Ministry on KIP portal (www.kip.gov.in ).

The last date for registration for 60th KIP is on 19 July 2022, for 61st KIP is on 19 August 2022 and for 62nd KIP is on 23 September 2022 respectively.

Know India Programme (KIP) is an important initiative of Government of India to engage the Diaspora youth and connect them to India. The programme is aimed at acquiring them with the transformational changes taking place in India.

KIP is a 21day orientation programme organized by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) in partnership with one or two states.

Each KIP group includes 40 young persons (18-30 years) of Indian Origin (youth holding Indian passports are not eligible).

Selected candidates will be offered complete hospitality during their stay in India, and bears 90% of the cost of international airfare. The remaining 10% is borne by the selected candidate.